We offer a wide range of design services and we can to tailor any of the below options to best suit your needs. Contact us today to set up a time to chat!
Areas of Expertise
- Kitchen and bath renovations
- Space planning and room layouts (using existing furniture or suggesting new pieces)
- Storage and organization including custom-built solutions
- Flooring, tile, hardware, and fixture recommendations
- Lighting selection and design
- Color schemes and paint selection
- Fabric selection and window treatment design
- Art, accessory, and decor selection
- Home staging and open house preparation
- Non-toxic and 'green' material selection
We offer traditional in-person design services which can be customized to your project requirements and may encompass everything from gathering site information at an initial visit all the way through to the installation and styling of the finished space.
Not in NJ? Not to worry! We can work with you wherever you are located with our e-design option. We offer both video and email consultations, and because you do some of the legwork (such as providing photographs and measurements of the space), it is a great way to save money on design services as well. E-design is particularly suited to smaller projects such as a single room redesign of a living room, home office, or nursery for example.
In this popular option, we visit the client in their home and spend time on an area of the client’s choosing. This can be a single room or the entire home. During the walk-through, we provide general advice and ideas on space planning and decor. Sometimes we roll up our sleeves and start moving things around right then and there! This service is particularly useful for clients who have recently moved into a new home, or who are having difficulty with unique challenges their spaces present. The walk-through option is available for our local clients only.
We also offer on-demand services for clients with a specific design dilemma or question. Buying a new rug? Need help choosing the perfect wallpaper? Unsure about the best way to light your space? Cross something off your to-do-list with our “ask one question” option. This option is available via email only.